I designed this dress during my vacation time from SnazzieDrawers for my 3 year old, Addison. I wanted to create something that was a little loose fitting, easy to wear, and with heirloom details that came from a feeling of how much I cherish her. I wanted to create something so that when she is grown and opening up her chest of handmade clothing that I have sewn for her, she would run her hands across the details of this outfit and be reminded of how much I love her and want to pass it on to her daughter.
I took the traditional peasant style dress and added an overlay of power mesh to create a vintage look. The pattern also includes instructions on how to make the flowers shown along the neckline, sleeves, and used in the headband. They are so easy to make with just a little hand sewing.
* Pattern is sized for 6-12 month up to size 8
* Includes an amazing online supplier that sells silk dupioni for $15.00 a yard with free shipping
* Tips for sewing with silk and power mesh
* Instructions for making the handmade flowers
* Can be made out of any light to midweight fabrics such as silk dupioni, muslin, cotton quilting fabrics, lightweight linen
*Made to coordinate with the Lucia Bella pantaloons