The possibilities are endless for gifts and for all of the little girls you know this summer. These are comfy enough for play, yet cute enough for special portraits.
No fancy serger required! Written with the beginner in mind, making no assumptions. I tell you what type of needle to use, my favorite place to shop for striped knits online, what type of thread to purchase, and walk you through every single step to ensure you are able to create a romper you are pleased with.
If you don't like sewing with knit or haven't ever done it, I urge you to give it a try with this pattern!
3 Options: Make it strapless, with halter straps, or with over-the-shoulder straps.
- Made using a comfy knit body
- Use any type of fabric you wish for the ruffles
- 30 pages of step-by-step instructions, colorful photos, diagrams, and tables
- Printable pattern pieces for each size included (newborn - size 6).
- 2 page commentary cluded inwith tips and tricks on sewing with knits